4/18/12

DIY: colorful centerpieces

Centerpieces are an important aspect of any party or event. My fellow bridesmaids and I had a fun time putting together these colorful, whimsical centerpieces for our friend's bridal shower this past weekend. We picked up some adorable polka dotted flower pots from Michael's, some gerber daisies and potting soil from Home Depot, and replanted. Easy, fun, and super cute! I personally love the mixing and matching of the colors. The bright and fun centerpieces added a nice element and pop of color to the shower.





Have you put together centerpieces for an event or party? Please share!




Follow Big City Farm Girl

 

5 comments:

  1. I love this, such a great idea and super adorable! The bride is going to love it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, love these! Thanks for the tips, I am going to try these for a friends shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable~ cute idea for the bridal shower~

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness I love this! Very cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea. I have some mini teal planters that I could polka dot! Thanks for the inspiration! http://loislanelifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete