4/20/12

friday favorites

There's no way around it - bright colors are in the season. Although there are lots of designers out there with some great colorful ready to wear pieces and accessories, I've been especially loving the Marc by Marc Jacobs collection. The pieces are fun, unique, and colorful.

Here are a few of my favorites to bright up your weekend!

                       


                     

1.  MMJ Pretty Nylon Lil Tate - This would make an awesome beach bag, right?
2. MMJ Classic Q Baby Groove Satchel - the perfect summer neutral bag
3. MMJ Supernova Blossom Peplum Dress...slightly upset I have no more bridal showers to attend - wouldn't this be perfect?!
4. MMJ Fruit Slice Earrings - how cute are these?
4. MMJ Purple New Blade Watch - forget your traditional gold and silver - summer's about colored accessories
6. MMJ Silk Colorblock dress - loving the green and navy colorblock combination


Although I love them all I'm really eying the dress and those adorable earrings. What are your favorite pieces?






 

8 comments:

  1. cute, i am loving the bright color trends right now, those earrings make me thirsty
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neutral bag, so classy and chic!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all! i have the tote bag, but in black- so practical and great for everyday :) lovin the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these, especially that first bag and the MJ watch!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all. I adore Marc! I think I need to get my hands on those earrings though!

    Brittany
    Belle époque @ http://fashionista-brit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the earrings!

    check out my new blog :)

    161cm.com

    <3joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white bag and the colorful dress

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with any thing Marc Jacobs! I have over 15 of his bags! Great post! Made me want to online shop:)

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete