3/9/12

technically speaking

      

Laptops, e-readers, iphones, and ipads seem to be everywhere you turn. So many designers have jumped on the bandwagon and are offering a variety of fun, cute, and quirky tech accessories. It's an affordable way to add a little designer into your daily routine. I'm personally in love with my kate spade polka dot iphone cover - and I'm currently eyeing her rugby strip ipad case.

Being able to personalize my own phone brings back memories of my high school days when everyone had a Nokia phone - and it was so cool to change the case color. Imagine if I told my high school self someday you'll have an iphone, ipad, and a lap top and there will be endless ways to accessorize them? What fun!




2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with my J.Crew iphone case! It brightens up my day every time I look at it.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, I really love the yellow stripe Kate Spade one. I'm a new follower, hope you stop by my blog:)
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete